The university of east London in conjunction with UNICAF is offering scholarships to all eligible candidates who have met up the criteria and are outstanding in their academics.
Unicaf is a global delivery partner of the University of East London, UK, responsible for the recruitment, admission, enrolment and support of online learners to University awards approved for distance online delivery. On successful completion, graduates will receive a University of East London award.
Unicaf prepares you for the brilliant future you and your family have been dreaming of. And with generous scholarships that allow you to earn your degree at a fraction of the original cost.
Unicaf developed a scholarship programme that has awarded more than $100 million worth of scholarships, enabling thousands of qualified students to study for internationally recognised degrees at a fraction of the cost and positively transform their lives.
The partnership between the University of East London and Unicaf brings together the resources and capabilities of both organizations to offer innovative learning solutions and programs that are delivered fully online to the needs of a wide range of professionals.
The University of East London is dedicated to ensuring an inclusive plan to people aspiring to higher education and intends to provide outstanding education to anyone with the prospect to benefit from it.
The Office of Admissions takes into account all aspects of each candidate’s profile such as academic, professional, and personal, to admit all those who are eligible for higher education, show strong potential and determination for career success, and can contribute to a rewarding educational experience.
Eligibility criteria for applying for the University of East London UNICAF scholarship
The eligibility requirements for postgraduate admission are:
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable.
- Extensive professional experience may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification.
- Students who do not acquire the above-mentioned qualifications are required to take the online Academic English Placement Test.
- This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
It should be noted that the Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
How to apply
- Fill in and submit the form That appears after clicking the apply link below
- An adviser will call you to guide you through the application process
- The admissions team will contact you to discuss your application and help you enroll
Students who hold a recognized UK Level 7 related qualification or have completed related postgraduate modules at an accredited institution and perhaps wish to gain advanced standing into a postgraduate programme may apply for RPL (Recognised Prior Learning) provided that the learning outcomes of their award satisfy those of the equivalent levels of the Master’s programme for which they seek admission.
The recognition and transferability of credits is subject to the University of East London RPL policy and requires the submission of official transcripts and module descriptions.