The Great Scholarships are fully financed awards for international students. These scholarships are for master’s programs. Also, the scholarship provides up to £10,000 toward a one-year postgraduate program’s tuition costs.
About The Great Scholarships award
The GREAT Britain Campaign of the UK government and the British Council jointly sponsor the GREAT Scholarship with participating UK higher education institutions.
Furthermore, these opportunity is for international students. GREAT Scholarships offers a number of scholarships from UK universities in a range of topic areas. For the tuition of a one-year postgraduate study, each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000.
In England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, 49 universities are offering 200 scholarships for the academic year 2023–24.
Read also The Erasmus mundus Scholarship 2023
To be eligible for the Great Scholarships, you as an applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be able to read and understand any of the required Language(s)
- The required languages include: English, Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Thailand are among the eligible nations.
- You must possess a bachelor’s degree
- Also, you must be driven, and be enthusiastic about the chosen topic area
- You must satisfy the UK HEI’s English language requirement
- Furthermore, you must be be able to create a scholarly connection to the UK by achieving your personal and academic goals.
- You must be prepared to participate in a networking session with all GREAT scholars who are based in the UK in order to share experiences and gather opinions about studying there.
- You must be prepared to stay in touch with the British Council and their HEI and represent the GREAT Scholarships as an ambassador.
- Must also be willing to occasionally talk to prospective applicants about his/her personal experience studying in as a GREAT Scholarships graduate.
You may like Chinese Government Scholarship 2023- Fully Funded
How to apply
We have made it easy for you to apply for this scholarship. Follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
- Kindly visit the scholarship page and then clickn on GREAT scholarship.
- Click on your country. It’ll display the list of universities available to your country under this scholarship
- In addition, utilize the guidelines provided on each university’s scholarship webpage to submit an individual scholarship application.
- Also, The application deadline for a GREAT Scholarship amounts vary by university. Please go to the institution website for specifics on each institution’s deadlines.
- Individual universities will inform selected scholars of the outcome of their applications.
- After, Individual colleges will award scholarship money to successful applicants after registration.