The University of Cambridge is offering scholarships to international students who are nonindigenes of the UK (United Kingdom).
Founded in 1209, the University of Cambridge is a collegiate research university in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
The University is one of the world’s oldest universities and leading academic centers, and a self-governed community of scholars.
Furthermore, the university will only be awarding these scholarships to students of outstanding academic merits and who have a high passion for excellence in academic pursuits.
Similarly, The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is one of the most prestigious international scholarships in the world. They are awarding these Scholarships to outstanding applicants from different countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
About The University of Cambridge
Presently, the University’s reputation is known worldwide for outstanding academic performance and reflects the intellectual achievement of its students, as well as the world-class original research carried out by the staff of the University and the Colleges.
The University of Cambridge is rich in history. Its famous Colleges and University buildings attract visitors from all over the world.
Also, the University’s museums and collections also hold many treasures which give an exciting insight into some of the scholarly activities, both past, and present, of the University’s academics and students.
The available courses
Firstly, scholarship awards are open to all courses available in the school curriculum except for pre-degree and some degree-related courses. The few exceptions to this scholarship include:
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
Additionally, the grant is open to these levels of study :
- a one-year postgraduate course in any subject offered at the University.
Benefits attached to the University of Cambridge Gates scholarship
The University Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge including tuition fees, maintenance allowance, travel costs, visa, and all other expenses.
It also provides additional, discretionary funding such as academic development funding, family allowance, fieldwork, and expenses of the same value.
Eligibility for this scholarship
You are qualified to apply for this scholarship if you fulfilled these two criteria ;
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: Ph.D., MSc or MLitt, or a one-year postgraduate course.
The application for the gates scholarship 2022 has already been opened to eligible students since September 2021.
- All applicants must submit their application for admission and funding (Gates Cambridge and other funding) via the University’s Graduate Application Portal.
- To be considered for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship you must complete the section to apply for admission to a course and a College place and the Gates Cambridge part of the funding section.
- Most importantly, There are two Gates Cambridge application deadlines: 13 October 2021 (for US citizens resident in the USA) and early December 2021 or early January 2022 depending on the course (for all other eligible applicants).
How to Apply
To apply, it is important to read the specified information provided on the scholarship’s official website before taking any step further. Anyways, we have made things a lot easier for you.
By clicking the apply button below, we can assume that you have read the information provided on the official website and that you are ready to apply for this scholarship.