The University of St Andrews is awarding International Excellence Scholarship to international students who will be studying at The University of St Andrews for an undergraduate degree starting in 2022 with an overseas fee status.
Founded in 1413, the University of St Andrews is the oldest of the four ancient universities of Scotland and the third-oldest university in the United Kingdom. It provides world-class education through its several postgraduate opportunities and more than 900 undergraduate courses.
The University of St. Andrews is providing the International Excellence Scholarship to talented candidates who want to complete their studies in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The International Excellence Scholarship is available to international students who will be studying at the University of St Andrew for an undergraduate degree starting in 2022 with an overseas fee status.
BENEFIT OF ENROLLING FOR THE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
The University of St Andrews will provide the amount of £25000 for all the overseas undergraduate students in the UK.
All Nationalities, that is all countries are eligible to partake in this golden opportunity
- Exclusively available to students entering their first year of an undergraduate degree (this includes direct entry into year two of course).
- The appointment Committee seeks students who are gifted students with academic excellence. The chosen scholars will be expected to fulfill an ambassadorial role and represent the University at several events.
- You will be expected to provide a statement of motivation in support of your application (not more than 250 words). This should include your reasons for applying for the Scholarship, explaining how you would expect to benefit from the opportunities the award provides and describing how you think you might contribute to the community while studying at the University of St Andrews.
- Recipients of the scholarship will be expected to engage with our Student Ambassadors Scheme.
- You will also be required to provide two references; both an academic and personal letter of recommendation (not more than 200 words each).
- The academic reference could be from a teacher, college counselor, or someone who knows your academic capabilities well.
- The personal reference should be given from a non-family member who will serve as a personal character reference. For example, an academic advisor who is aware of your attributes, a current or former employer, a senior staff member in an organization where you have volunteered.
The deadline for the scholarship is 01 Feb 2022. This scholarship is available for application through Scholarships and Funding.
HOW TO APPLY
This scholarship is available for application through Scholarships and Funding. After you have applied to a new course beginning in the 2022-2023 academic year, you can access Scholarships and Fund through My Application.
After applying for your chosen course beginning in the 2022-2023 academic year, you must allow at least two working days for processing and issue of your log-in details before you can apply for this scholarship.
If, due to school policy, you are unable to upload your references please upload a document detailing the name and email address of your referee and ask them to email the reference to firstname.lastname@example.org by the scholarship deadline.
Click the link below to apply