Harvard University is offering chances to international students to further their education with the MBA scholarship award.
Subsequently, This scholarship award covers tuition fee and other academic related expenses, like accommodation and feeding allowances.
About Harvad University
A good university need not be announced nor endorsed by anyone but rather it impact will pipe up it worth.
The University have spread it wings through out the world by influencing it academically, this is not an empty fact alone, here is a brief introduction on the university.
Harvard University is a private Ivy Leagueresearch university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1636 as Harvard College and named after it first benefactor, the Puritan clergyman John Harvard.
It is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States and among the most prestigious in the world.
Furthermore, the institution has three main campuses which include the Cambridge campus centered on Harvard Yard, an adjoining campus across Charles Riverin the Allston neighborhood of Boston and the medical campus in Boston’s Longwood Medical Area.
Academic Faculties And Hostel
The university comprises of ten academic faculties plus the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study.
Arts and Sciences offers study in a wide range of academic disciplinesfor undergraduates and for graduates, while the other faculties offer only graduate degrees, mostly professional.
Harvard’s endowment is valued at $53.2 billion, which makes it the largest of any academic institution.
Subsequently, as freshmen, students live in one of the dormitories in Harvard Yard, a prime location, and eat in the historic and picturesque Annenberg dining hall.
Furthermore, Harvard students are active around and beyond campus with over 400 official student societies including extracurricular, co-curricular and athletic opportunities.
Correspondingly, the student life is filled with a rich and rewarding experience be it playing on the field in Harvard Stadium, fostering entrepreneurial activities at the Harvard innovation lab or writing and editing at the daily newspaper.
Harvard University Ranking
By looking at the rankings data, one can easily determine that Harvard has consistently ranked among the top schools in the world by major ranking providers.
QS, Shanghai Ranking, or US News ranked Harvard among the top 5 higher education institutes in the world. This signifies its dominance in the academic world.
Correspondingly, Times higher Education (THE) placed Harvard at 6th position globally.
So, Harvard is a good option to those who prefer schools with good Teaching and Research experience go to. However, with a 4.7% acceptance rate, it is not easy to get into Harvard University.
In a nut shell, Harvard University is one of the top Private universities in Cambridge, United States. It is ranked #5 in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
Abou Harvard University MBA Scholarship
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.The foundation Focus wholeheartedly on the betterment of mankind.
The Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals and creates life-changing opportunities for the less privileged.
Subsequently, Harvard University MBA Scholarship invite international students who want to pursue MBA degree at Harvard University for academic year 2021/2022.
This scholarship aim at helping international students, it covers financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees.
The scholarship benefits include ;
- It grant Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees.
- The Foundation cover travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- All Successful scholars will complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
The following criteria must be fulfilled to be eligible for this scholarship ;
- Applicant must be fluent English.
- All countries are eligible.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Furthermore, Candidates can apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
How to apply for Harvard University MBA scholarshp
Follow these steps to apply;
- All applicants must Prepare their documents, these includes:
- Your CV with a photograph
- Your GMAT scores( it must be excellent)
- Am acceptance letter from your University
- All candidates should Send a copy of their documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.boustany-foundation.orgFor more information