Lipscomb University is thrilled to announce the International Student funding for students from around the world. Incoming international learners who are first-time freshmen or first-time transfers are eligible to consider for Lipscomb University Scholarship in the US.
The university offers over 145 academic study areas in 80 majors across its nine colleges which gives an in-depth knowledge of your field of study. It is a nationally recognized research institution in the United States.
A fine offer to get financial help for undergraduate study in the US.
Why at Lipscomb University? At Lipscomb, students have the opportunity to learn with its undergraduate and graduate programs that highly recognized in the nation. Also, students will gain an extensive understanding of the practical skills needed for your chosen career path.
- The Lipscomb University is granting multiple grants based on financial need to deserving applicants to covers their cost of attendance.
- International students have the chance to get a partial award as well as are also allowed to apply for the Trustee Scholarship.
- The grant is awarded to full-time students who have a compelling test score and have submitted all required information for admission.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- University or Organization: Lipscomb University
- Department: NA
- Award: A partial award
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for Lipscomb University Scholarship in the US
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study in any subject offered by Lipscomb
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must be international students who are first-time freshmen or first-time transfers.
- How to Apply for the Lipscomb University Scholarship in the US: Before starting an application, students must apply for admission at Lipscomb. After admitted, get started by completing an online application. Also, write an explanation in 200 words or less any information you wish to be taken into consideration when reviewing your case.
- Supporting Documents: Upload a bank statement. To be considered for an award must file the FAFSA once you’ve been admitted.
- Entry Requirements: Applicants are essential to check the admission requirement of Lipscomb University.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy the English language proficiency, applicants must have a minimum TOEFL score – 550 on the paper-based test and 80 on the internet-based test (IBT).