Apply for the VLIR-UOS International Scholarships in Belgium, 2020 to get financial assistance to begin your academic adventure in Belgium.
There are twelve prizes available for international students applying to master’s programs for the 2020-21 academic year.
VLIR-UOS fosters collaborations between universities and university schools in Flanders and the South that seek solutions to global and local concerns.
Why should you participate in this program? VLIR-UOS contributes to the strengthening of higher education in the South as well as the development-relevant internationalization of higher education in Flanders. They encourage collaboration between professors, researchers, and lecturers.
The VLIR-UOS will provide a monthly allowance of 1 150 euros as well as one-time payments to students.
- Course Level: Masters
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: VLIR-UOS
- Department: NA
- Award: Monthly allowance of 1 150 euros + one-time payments
- Number of Awards: 12
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Belgium
VLIR-UOS International Scholarships in Belgium, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Vietnam, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru, Suriname.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters’s degree in development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the 31 eligible countries at the time of the application
- The maximum age for a masters program candidate is 35 for an initial masters and 40 for an advanced masters.
- Priority is given to candidates who are employed in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, the social economy, or NGOs, or who aim at a career in one of these sectors.
- How to Apply for the VLIR-UOS International Scholarships in Belgium, 2020: For empowering with this educational award, students have to take admitted to the postgraduate degree coursework at the partner university. After taking admission, you can apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit a resume, passport copy, and bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university