The program is offered to domestic students interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree at President University in Indonesia.
President Institution, founded in 2001, is a private university in Indonesia with accreditation and an international curriculum. It features four faculties, sixteen undergraduate programs, and two post-graduate programs.
Why are you at President University? The objective of the university is to build a high-quality education system. It also strengthens and encourages self-development so that leaders can be creative, imaginative, inclusive, and broad-minded.
The sponsorship will provide full or partial awards for winning candidates.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: President University
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to 100% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
Undergraduate Financial Aid at President University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Indonesia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The financial aid positions will be awarded to outstanding Indonesian citizen students who demonstrate academic excellence, high intellectual capacity, sound character, and strong leadership potential.
- How to Apply for Undergraduate Financial Aid at President University: To grasp the opportunity, applicants are advised to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach a Copy of Color Scanned KTP or student ID card, a recent close-up color photograph in red background, a copy of the letter of acceptance from the president university, a co-singed by your parent, a copy of your high school examination in the original language and copy of school examination transcript in the original language.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have excellent academic performance and a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide the standardized test scores of IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, or others.