If you are unable to pay for your education, you have the option of applying for Undergraduate Financial Aid at President University.
The program is offered to domestic students interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree at President University in Indonesia.
President Institution, founded in 2001, is a private university in Indonesia with accreditation and an international curriculum. It features four faculties, sixteen undergraduate programs, and two post-graduate programs.
Why are you at President University? The objective of the university is to build a high-quality education system. It also strengthens and encourages self-development so that leaders can be creative, imaginative, inclusive, and broad-minded.
The sponsorship will provide full or partial awards for winning candidates.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: President University
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to 100% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
Undergraduate Financial Aid at President University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Indonesia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The financial aid positions will be awarded to outstanding Indonesian citizen students who demonstrate academic excellence, high intellectual capacity, sound character, and strong leadership potential.
- How to Apply for Undergraduate Financial Aid at President University: To grasp the opportunity, applicants are advised to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach a Copy of Color Scanned KTP or student ID card, a recent close-up color photograph in red background, a copy of the letter of acceptance from the president university, a co-singed by your parent, a copy of your high school examination in the original language and copy of school examination transcript in the original language.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have excellent academic performance and a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide the standardized test scores of IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, or others.