The University of Canada West is offering the UCW L.O.V.E. Canada Undergraduate Funding for the academic year 2020/21 to help Canadian and international students.
The study program is designed to provide financial assistance to students who plan to study for an undergraduate degree in Canada.
University Canada West, founded in 2004, is an autonomous Canadian university located in the center of Vancouver. It provides candidates with a variety of career-focused programs.
Why study at the University of Canada West? UCW offers a wide range of degree programs to both Canadian and international students, as well as the greatest study facilities for a successful future.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- University: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Award: $3,000 – $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Undefined
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
Also, read Job Opportunities For Immigrants – Work in Canada 2022
UCW L.O.V.E. Canada Undergraduate Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Entering undergraduate students who are pursuing an Associate of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the students must have high school certificates with excellent academic achievements.
- How to Apply for the UCW L.O.V.E. Canada Undergraduate Funding: To apply for the award, students are advised to take admitted to the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and a copy of their passports.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardized test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.