The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is pleased to announce the availability of UCD MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation Scholarships. For the academic year 2022-2023, the award is only available to Irish, other EU, and non-EU applicants.
The funding initiative aids motivated candidates by providing them with the opportunity to earn one of two scholarships. This scholarship pays 50% of the tuition for the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation program.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, founded in 1908, is Ireland’s top business school and research center. It provides all students with a high-quality education at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Why should you study at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School? The institution will assist students in gaining skills and information through degree programs that will help them advance in their careers.
For the academic year 2022/2023, the program will cover half of the tuition fees for the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation program.
- Course Level: MSc
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University or Organization: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Award: 50% Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award takes place in Ireland
UCD MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Ireland, other EU, and non-EU countries can apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue MSc in Marketing and Retail Innovation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
Have an undergraduate degree result of Irish first-class honors (Hons 1.1) or an Irish second-class honors, grade one (Hons 2.1) or international equivalent.
- How to Apply for the UCD MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation Scholarships: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must submit a course application for the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation There is no separate application process for this Scholarship, applicants who hold a full, unconditional offer will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a strong curriculum vitae/resume, academic transcripts, certificates, and excellently written essay question answers in the course application. The answers must be two in number and 300 words each which is the key point.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If applicants whose native language is not English submit appropriate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results, their application will be evaluated. That is an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent scores in a test).