The University of Maryland is open to all intelligent international and local students who are in pursuit of academic excellence.
They provide a conducive environment as well as outstanding lecturers who impact the lives of their students both academically and socially.
See also The California Scholarship Federation
About the University
Public university University of Maryland, College Park was established in 1856. The campus is 1,340 acres in size, has a total undergraduate enrolment of 30,922 (fall 2021), and is located in a suburban area.
The University of Maryland provides students a suburban lifestyle within easy reach of experiences in big cities thanks to its location between Washington, D.C., and Baltimore.
Also, the main campus is in College Park, which is adjacent to the nation’s capital and has its own metro stop on the D.C.-area Metro system.
Furthermore, over 800 clubs and organizations, including approximately 60 fraternities and sororities, can be found on campus. All other students, including freshmen, are not required to live on campus.
see also The Boston University scholarship 2023
The University Ranking
The academic calendar is based on semesters. The University of Maryland, College Park is ranked #55 in National Universities in the 2022–2023 edition of Best Colleges. In-state tuition and fees are $11,233, while out-of-state costs are $39,469 for this institution.
See also University Of South Carolina-Courses, Ranking and programs
Maryland University programmes and colleges
The various programmes and university courses they offer include;
- James Clark School of Engineering
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- College of Arts and HumanitiesSchool of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
- School of Music
- College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- College of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences
- College of Education
- College of Information Studies
- Philip Merrill College of Journalism
- Robert H. Smith School of Business
- School of Architecture, Planning & Preservation
- School of Public Health (formerly the College of Health & Human Performance)
- School of Public Policy
- Office of Undergraduate Studies
- The Graduate School
The university portal link below will show you the requirements you need to fulfill to be admitted.
Furthermore, the requirements are of different categories to make it easier for you to navigate while searching for your programme.
Click here to see the admission requirements for the University of Maryland
How to Apply
To apply for the University of Maryland, click here