The University of Law in conjunction with International Scholarships and Bursaries
is offering fee waving scholarships to all non-UK and non-European students to help support with the cost of tuition fees.
These scholarships are merit-based and are designed to support international students that have strong academic achievement.
All non-UK and non-European students will be eligible to receive an annual non-payable bursary.
It is obvious that studying in one of the best universities in the world is the dream of most individuals.This is as a result of the countless reasons they may have or Perhaps the benefits attached to studying abroad.
This scholarship thus just made things easier for the local applicants seeking admission abroad.
It should be noted that this scholarship awarded to the applicants will vary depending on the course each applicants is studying.
There is no separate application process for the International bursaries. If you are eligible for the bursary you will be notified of your entitlement in your offer letter.
Eligibility and criteria to apply for University of Law Scholarship ;
The list below relay the Eligibility Criteria that must be attainted in other to apply for the university of law scholarship award ;
- The applicants must be an individual who meets the University’s admissions criteria (which may be updated from time to time) as set out on the University’s website;
- He/she Must have received an offer of a place on a Qualifying Course at the University
- you must have accepted your place and enrolled on a Qualifying Course to start in July 2021 to June 2022
- The applicant must be classified as an International Student and required to pay international fees for your Qualifying Course
- must be able to provide Satisfactory Evidence to show that you classify as an International Student.
- You must notify the University immediately of any change in your circumstances which may affect your eligibility to receive an International Bursary.
- If you fail to do so, the University will be entitled to recover from you the value of the Fee Reduction offered under the International Bursary or any associated, Award or benefit.
The University shall also be entitled to recover from you the value of the Fee Reduction offered under the International Bursary given to you in error.
How to Apply for The University of law scholarship
Once the give conditions for eligibility of this scholarship is met by any applicant, the next step in apply for this grant are listed below ;
- So long as you meet the Eligibility Criteria, your International Bursary will automatically be allocated to you once you are in receipt of an offer on a Qualifying Course from the University.
- You do not need to make an application for the International Bursary.
- Once you have accepted your offer to study at the University on a Qualifying Course, the relevant Fee Reduction specified for that Qualifying Course will be applied directly to your University account prior to the start of your Qualifying Course.
- The fee for your Qualifying Course is the total Fee Reduction which you will receive under the International Bursary.
- Prior to the start of your Qualifying Course you will be issued with a fee instalment plan which will illustrate each payment you are required to make towards your Annual Tuition Fees for your Qualifying Course less the Fee Reduction under the International Bursary.
Any deposit you are required to pay for your Qualifying Course must be paid by you in full and the Fee Reduction offered under the International Bursary will not apply in relation to your deposit.