The university of glasglow Angela Adams scholarship has definitely became the talk of the town. The university of Glasgow in conjunction with Angela Adams Scholarship foundation is offering scholarships to qualified applicants who have met the requirements in city planning and housing.
The University of Glasgow is one with most recognised world top 100 university with one of the widest range of courses in the UK. The University is an international community which accommodates over 20,000 students and are actively encouraged to spend study time abroad.
This scholarship is funded by the Scottish Government in honouring the memory and legacy of the highly motivated and respected strategic planner, Angela Adams, an iconic figure, following her untimely death in 2020.
Furthermore, this scholarship will be awarded to a new student undertaking a Masters in City Planning. Students selected for the scholarships must demonstrate academic excellence, financial need and a commitment to planning and housing.
The University of glasgow’s awards degrees in arts, social sciences and science. They offer the freedom to study several subjects before choosing a specific area. Their taught Masters programmes follow a set structure, usually over 12 months.
Their graduates are highly recommend both in the UK and overseas. About 95.9% of students are in employment or further study within 6 months of graduation.
Benefits attached to Angela Adams scholarship
The benefits attached to Angela Adams scholarship include
- a grant of £5000 in value
- a premium opportunity to study abroad
- You get a chance expand your scope of influence
- An open chance to experience other culture
Eligbity for the University of Glasgow Angela Adams scholarship
Just like any other scholarship grants, the Angela Adams scholarship has set seen it eligible requirements. The eligibility for this requirement are :
- The must Hold an offer for the 1-year (or 2-year part-time) Masters in City Planning* programme for September 2022
- The applicants must be an ordinarily resident in the UK and be classified as Home/RUK for fee purposes.
- Furthermore, he/she must provide evidence of excellent academic achievement in their undergraduate studies (i.e. 2:1 degree classification, or above).
- He/she must provide evidence that their circumstances are such that they may find it difficult to take up a place at the University for financial or other reasons.
- A total demonstration of commitment to either planning, housing or social justice must be exhibited
The deadline for applying for this scholarship is slated for 23rd of March 2022 by 11:59pm of which the decisions made will be communicated to applicants by 17th June 2022.
Please note that :
- The University of Glasgow will be what is known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us as part of the scholarship application process.
Why we need it: We need to collect some basic personal data about you (name, address, country of citizenship/residence, etc.) to assess and manage your application for this scholarship.
- Legal basis for processing your data: We must have a legal basis for processing all personal data. In this instance, it is legitimate interest, in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- What we do with it: The University will share personal data of the individual applicants with the Scottish Government. The data you share with the Scottish Government will be used to assess your application and analyse the impact of this and other similar scholarships.
- How long will we keep it: Unsuccessful applicant data will be deleted at the end of September in the year of application. If successful, your data will be retained for the duration of your studies.
- What are your rights? If at any point you believe that the information we process relating to you is incorrect, you can request to see this information and have it restricted, corrected or erased. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk
How to apply For The university of Glasgow Angela Adams scholarship
- Click on the Apply link below
- An online form will pop up
- Make sure you read the terms and condition stated carefully and fill in your information
- Then Click on the submit button