The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships provide a special chance to pursue a two-year Master’s degree in a Commonwealth nation with a low or middle income.
The scholarships offer a once-in-a-lifetime chance for students who are dedicated to bringing about change in their communities to extend their perspectives, experience a new culture, and create a lifelong worldwide network.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars work to effect positive change and find solutions to the problems we all confront via academic collaboration and cross-cultural interchange, both in their home countries and those that host them. Scholars will actively participate in shaping the Commonwealth network’s future.
The scholarship benefits
The benefits you gain from this scholarship opportunity upon successful application include:
- Fully funded tuition fee
- Living stipend during the period of the award Return flights in economy to the host nation
- One-time arrival compensation
- Grant for Research Support (on request only; subject to approval)
You may also like The Boston University scholarship 2023
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship, you as an applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates must be citizens, refugees, or lawful permanent residents of a member nation of the Commonwealth.
- Candidates must be bachelor’s degree holders.
- All ages of applicants are welcome.
How To Apply For Queen Elizabeth commonwealth Scholarships
Follow the steps below to apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships.
- You must have internet access since application can only be done online.
- You must have/register a MyACU account.
- They will receive an email verifying the account registration.
- After logging into the system, candidates can access the application form, which must be carefully filled out.
- Give all necessary information, including your name, contact information, academic and job history, and the course you want to apply for.
- Verify that the university you have chosen for admission offers the pertinent course.
- Give examples of your study plan, development impact, post-study outreach, and network building.
- Prior to the application procedure, make sure you have your supporting documentation with you.
- Fill out your application completely, then submit it.
- After submission, the you will get a confirmation email
Click on the APPLY NOW below to proceed while choosing your desired university and course.