Is gaining an admission in Nigeria proving difficult, are you in search of an opportunity to study abroad? Worry no more, here is an opportunity to enroll for your desired course in University of Melbourne.
The University of Melbourne is welcoming candidates to become a part of the Melbourne Mobility Excellence International Awards for the academic year 2021-2022. The program is open for both domestic and international students.
The funding program assists students who intend to undertake an approved overseas study of 12 weeks or more (Exchange or Study Abroad) as part of their course. Awesome chance for both domestic and international students.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Australia and has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world. It offers high-quality education at affordable tuition fees with degrees.
Why study at the University of Melbourne?
The university provides gold-standard teaching and cutting-edge research at nationally and globally. Melbourne prepares students to make their own impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society.
Melbourne Mobility Excellence International Awards Benefits
The program provides a one-off payment of $2,500 and can be held concurrently with another mobility award.
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate Program
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Applications open: 10 May 2021
- Application deadline: 31st Dec 2022
- Department: NA
- Total value: up to $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Melbourne Mobility Excellence International Awards Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in all study areas offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Intend to undertake an approved overseas study of 12 weeks or more (Exchange or Study Abroad) as part of your course within 12 months after the closing date.
- Have achieved a Course Weighted Average of at least 80 in your current course.
- How to Apply for Melbourne Mobility Excellence International Awards: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the University. After taking admission, all candidates must submit an application form for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are selected on the basic academic merit and the personal qualities of the applicants, including demonstrated leadership capacity, public-spirited approach and community engagement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Scholarships are awarded on a monthly basis. You should receive an outcome by email within 6 weeks of submitting your completed Melbourne Mobility Award application form.
The Melbourne Mobility Awards are only paid after you have received approval from the University of Melbourne for credit for the overseas program and you are enrolled in University of Melbourne subject(s) for which the Scholarship was awarded.
What are you waiting for? This might as well be the golden opportunity you have been waiting for.