Cranfield School of Management is pleased to offer a number of Latin America Taught Scholarships 2022 to international students joining the University from selected Latin American countries to study a taught master’s program in September 2022.
The scholarship allows Masters level programs in the field of Insurance Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Financial Management, Management, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship taught at Cranfield University.
It was established in 1967, is a business school that is part of Cranfield University in Bedfordshire , United Kingdom. It was ranked Top 10 in the UK and 32nd in Europe in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2020 rankings.
The school is triple accredited by the Association of MBA, EQUIS and AACSB, Cranfield University. It is the only wholly postgraduate university that specializes in science, technology, engineering, and management. 81% of their research is classed as world-leading or internationally excellent by REF (Research Excellence Framework, 2014).
In general, Each scholarship is worth £4,000 for selected full-time masters courses in the School of Management. Hence, no additional scholarship application is required, in other words, if you meet the eligibility and award criteria below, then scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount.
THE ELIGIBILITY AND CRITERIA NEEDED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
- First, all applicants must be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the following Latin American countries
- Secondly, Your master’s program must be scheduled to commence at Cranfield School of Management in September 2022.
- Significantly, You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Cranfield School of Management.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the Latin American Taught Scholarship 2022 will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other Cranfield awarded scholarship.
- In case that you are selected for any other scholarships from Cranfield, the most valuable award will take precedence.
- Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Certificate courses are excluded from the Latin American Taught Scholarship.
- It will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- Furthermore, You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- This scholarship cannot be postponed to a future year of entry. If you decide to defer entry to another year then you forfeit this award despite fulfilling other criteria.
- It is strictly for full-time students only who are studying one of the following courses listed below.
Before you proceed on reading you might want to check out;
- APPLICATION PROCESS FOR UNSW AUSTRALIA’S GLOBAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS 2021
- KENT BUSINESS SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP L APPLY
- SCHOLARSHIPS FOR POSTGRADUATE IN ST GEORGE’S UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
The courses offered altogether are listed below:
- Investment Management Masters of Sciences
- Finance and Management Masters of Sciences
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Masters of Sciences
- Management and Corporate Sustainability Masters of Sciences
- Management and Entrepreneurship Masters of Sciences
- Management and Human Resource Management Masters of Sciences
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management Masters of Sciences
- Strategic Marketing Masters of Sciences
HOW TO APPLY
in summary,anyone among applicants who have fulfilled the requirements for the eligibility of this scholarship are to apply for admission by clicking the link below or contact the number or gmail below If you have any questions about this funding opportunity +44 (0)1234 758181 or send an email to email@example.com.