The University of Hertfordshire is pleased to announce the Jarvis Scholarship at the University of Hertfordshire, UK for incoming high-potential UK students.
Domestic candidates who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree at the university are eligible for the prize.
The University of Hertfordshire was formed in 1948 as a Hatfield Technical College. It is a public university and one of the United Kingdom’s 25 Colleges of Technology.
Why at Hertfordshire University? Students at the university will be able to use the amenities on one of their multi-million-pound campuses. Students will have a variety of options for their chosen career paths here.
Also, read The Chevening Scholarship, UK 2021/2022
The University of Hertfordshire will award applicants with a £6,000 grant.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: April 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Hertfordshire
- Department: NA
- Award: £6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Jarvis Scholarship at the University of Hertfordshire in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Awarded to the first-year undergraduate student who has the highest academic achievement before registration for any degree at the University.
- The student must be a resident of the AL5, LU1, or LU2 postcodes.
- How to Apply for the Jarvis Scholarship at the University of Hertfordshire: For being considered for the award, aspirants are required to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach academic transcripts of the previous degree.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least 2 A levels and have to fulfill the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Please I really need this opportunity to study abroad, and promise not to misuse it.