A good education helps an individual grow personally, socially, and economically. In light of the importance of the study, the National Teachers College is offering Entrance Scholarships for the 2022-23 academic year.
The award is available to international applicants who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a college in the Philippines.
The College, founded in 1928, is a private, non-sectarian educational school in Manila, Philippines. It provides preschool, primary, and secondary education, as well as higher education.
Why are you studying at the National Teachers College? The university’s goal is to provide a high-quality education that is also affordable. They are the country’s leading college for teacher education and industry-ready professionals ready to contribute their skills to the improvement of our country.
The National Teachers College will grant a considerable tuition fee discount of 100% or 50% for one semester.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: National Teachers College
- Department: NA
- Award: 100% or 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
Entrance Scholarships at National Teachers College Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Philippines students can apply for the award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is given to students who showed exemplary performance in their academics.
- This pertains to NTCians with at least one-semester residence.
- How to Apply for the Entrance Scholarships: For being enlisted in the program, students have to take admitted to the bachelor’s degree program at the college. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your Report Card, PSA Birth Certificate, two pieces 2×2 picture, and certificate of good moral character.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to provide standardized scores in the English language.