Applications for the 2023 intake of Concordia University Scholarships have been made public. All nationalities are welcome to submit applications for the Concordia University Scholarships.
Furthermore, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., diploma, and certificate programs are eligible for the scholarship. It is currently ranked 20th. Due to COVID-19, the University has canceled IELTS and TOEFL language tests.
Also, It is a Canadian Next Generation University that consistently provides fully funded scholarships. Additionally, Duolingo English examinations are also accepted at Concordia University. Numerous colleges all over the world recognize it, and it is simple, inexpensive, and considerably better than IELTS.
See also The Boston University scholarship 2023
About The Concordia University
Concordia is one of the three universities in Quebec where English is the predominant medium of instruction (the other two are McGill and Bishop’s). It is a public research institution In Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Furthermore, It was established in 1974 as a result of the union of Loyola College and Sir George Williams University.
As of the 2020–21 academic year, 51,253 students were registered at Concordia for credit courses, making it one of the biggest universities in Canada in terms of enrollment.
In addition, the university has two campuses, which are separated by about seven kilometers (four miles): Sir George Williams Campus, which is the main campus and is situated in the Ville Marie borough’s Quartier Concordia neighborhood, and Loyola Campus, which is situated in the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce residential neighborhood.
The University offers more than 400 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs and courses through its four faculties, school of graduate studies, and other colleges, centers, and institutes.
About Concordia University Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
The courses offered include:
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- School of Graduate Studies
You can check for more courses by clicking the links below
See also The Great Scholarships 2023- Fully Funded
You must meet the requirements below in order to be eligible for the Concordia University Scholarships for International Students.
- Must be an international student or Canadian Student, International or Domestic.
- All applicants must be enrolled full-time at the Université de Montréal throughout their academic careers.
- Language requirement: English Due to CVID-19, Concordia University has canceled IELTS and TOEFL language tests.
Click on the link that corresponda to your level of study to navigate and see the requirements.
How To Apply
To apply for Concordia University, click on the apply below