Ten November Institute of Technology, in partnership with the Ministry of Research and Technology, is awarding Bidikmisi Scholarships for the 2023 academic year.
The program is open to domestic students who want to apply to the institute in Indonesia for a bachelor’s or vocational program.
The Ten November Institute of Technology is an Indonesian university. The institute provides a wide range of undergraduate, vocational, certificate, and graduate degree programs.
Why choose the Ten November Institute of Technology? The purpose of the institute is to cover aspects of education, research, and community service. They give each academic Information Systems civitas satisfaction and well-being.
The prize includes free UKT payments and the recipient is entitled to Rp.650,000 each month.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or vocational
- Application Deadline: Applications will open on June 15, 2023, and closes on July 3, 2023.
- University or Organization: Ten November Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Award: Rp.650,000 per month
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
Bidikmisi Scholarships at Ten November Institute Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Indonesia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or vocational program in any subject major.
- Eligibility Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded to underprivileged students in the economy and has good academic potential for education in tertiary institutions in leading study programs until graduation on time.
- How to Apply for the Bidikmisi Scholarships at Ten November Institute: To apply for the award, students are required to take admitted to the bachelors or vocational program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your Report grades for semesters 1 to 6, Self Description (1 page A4 contains an explanation of achievements, activeness in the community, skills, or excellence owned by prospective students), and proof of performance.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the grant, applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at the university, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.